Travel is coming back, and we need your help to cover it.
Thrifty Traveler is looking to hire an experienced writer to join our small-but-growing team as a travel reporter and flight deal analyst. We'll be accepting applications through Sunday, May 30 – so get yours in now!
We want a full-time employee who's passionate about travel to help us cover the fast-paced world of travel news, explain the ins and outs of booking cheap flights and traveling for less, using points and miles, and more. In addition to reporting and writing about travel, you'll also help us find the cheapest flight deals to send to our Thrifty Traveler Premium members.
Sound good to you? Here are a few things to keep in mind….
Travel Reporter & Flight Deal Analyst
- Published writing experience is a must – send us your clips!
- Journalism experience and AP Style knowledge preferred
- Experience with WordPress and knowledge of search engine optimization is a plus, too
- Must love Google Flights as much as we do (OK, so this one's not a must)
- Must be located in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota
- Salary and benefits information will be provided to qualified applications
Do you fit the bill? APPLY HERE!
After a tough year for the travel industry, we're thrilled to grow our company and welcome a new member to our team.
Got questions? Email me at kyle (at) thriftytraveler (dot) com!
I have an idea for future articles. I am 70 years old, married and retired. We have the time and the money to make travel possible and we love it and cheap travel is even better. Our problem is we don’t always have the technology skills to understand all of this. I’m not sure what exactly I’m asking for. Maybe a higher fee for those of us with “special needs”? Micaela has helped me by sharing her entire Iceland trip which we are doing in September. Thanks for listening.
Thanks for the feedback Mary! We’ll think more about that!