Want to use the time you're not traveling to prepare for a future trip? Always wanted to learn German, or Japanese? No Netflix shows left to binge?
Prepare for the day when international travel resumes and learn a new language. This huge Rosetta Stone sale is the perfect gift to yourself (or a fellow traveler) this year!
Thrifty Tip: Use Rakuten to get another 15% cashback on your Rosetta Stone purchase!
In their best sale of the year, you can get:
- 3 months of one language for $35.97
- 12 months of unlimited languages for $95.88
- Lifetime unlimited languages for $179
- Lifetime unlimited languages + 12 months of unlimited group coaching for $299
Select from the following languages to learn – or if you get the unlimited languages package, try them all!
- Spanish (Latin American or Spanish)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Rosetta Stone Sale Details
- Must be purchased at RosettaStone.com.
- Sale prices valid through Nov. 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Unlimited Languages includes access to all Rosetta Stone languages for the duration of the subscription.
- 12-month Unlimited Live Group Coaching subscription includes access to group coaching sessions during the time period purchased. Group Coaching subscription will automatically renew at the then current retail price. Turn off auto-renewal at any time.
- Group coaching sessions are limited capacity, scheduled on a first come first served basis, and conducted via desktop website only.
- Subscription is non-transferable.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Read all terms & conditions here.
If you've had learning a new language on your quarantine bucket list this year, this sale is for you! Tackle a new language (or unlimited languages) at a steep discount and get prepared for when we can travel the world again.
Instead of Rosetta Stone, I (language educator) recommend Duolingo. It is free and follows a much better path for language learners and users. They have now added stories as well.