Editors Note: This offer is no longer available.
As we first reported back in December, American Express has added a handful of benefits to their Business Platinum Card – all while hiking the annual fee. One of those benefits was a complimentary year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork, a network of premium co-working spaces all over the world. WeWork values this one-year membership at $2,700.
As of Feb. 8, the benefit is available to both new and existing cardholders. You can enroll for it here.
What You Need to Know
- Cardholders will receive one year of complimentary Platinum Global Access from WeWork. This membership is valued at $2,700.
- The membership will not be ongoing and you will have until 12/31/19 to enroll.
- Your membership will last one year from your enrollment date. Because of this, it's best to wait until you are ready to use it before you enroll.
- Platinum Global Access will provide access to over 300 workspaces in 75+ cities and 20+ countries.
- There is no limit to how often you can use the WeWork spaces.
- Users can bring at least one guest into a WeWork space each visit
- This benefit is only for the primary cardholder. Authorized users are not eligible.
- You’ll be able to access WeWork locations around the globe during normal business hours, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
- Visit the WeWork locations page to find a location near you.
American Express has done a great job over the past few years adding meaningful benefits to some of their most powerful credit cards. They seem to have a pulse on what their membership base wants and an ability to make it happen. While I was hoping the WeWork benefit would be a little stronger than a one-year offering, you can still squeeze a lot of value out of it after enrollment.