From Reno and Tahoe to Los Cabos, this Alaska Airlines flash sale is connecting a ton of west coast cities with some interesting and fun destinations for travelers. But you have to book by tomorrow night!
The Go-Big-Or-Go-Home Sale offers one-way fares starting at just $39, including routes from Los Angeles (LAX) to Reno (RNO), San Jose (SJC) to San Diego (SAN), San Francisco (SFO) to Boise (BOI), and many more.
Don’t wait: The sale ends Thursday night at midnight (Pacific time)!
The bookable dates are mostly Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from October through March. Blackout dates vary by city, are mostly surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The deal includes destinations like the Reno/Tahoe area (RNO), Boise (BOI), San Diego (SAN), Los Cabos (SJD), Anchorage (ANC), Washington, D.C. (IAD), and Atlanta (ATL).
Here is an example itinerary from Los Angeles to Reno-Tahoe:
The cheapest fares listed are Saver Fares, Alaska’s Basic Economy fare.
Thrifty Tip: Never flown Alaska Airlines? Here’s our full review of what it’s like.
Alaska Airlines Flash Sale Details
- Purchase by tomorrow, Oct. 14, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Available for travel October through March on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Blackout dates vary and mostly surround Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Visit the promotion on Alaska’s website to access it.
- Pay more to check a bag. Read up on Alaska Airlines baggage fees!
- See full terms and conditions.
These popular west coast routes can be booked for as little as $76 all the way through March 2022.
Not all destinations are available from all cities, but you could earn some huge savings by booking this deal before tonight, Oct. 14 at midnight PST!