Are you a points and miles aficionado who loves scouring the internet for award availability and finding ways to book award tickets for fewer points? Want to work for the best flight deal service in the world, helping our Thrifty Traveler Premium members travel more for less? Well, we want you.
That's right, we're hiring again. We're looking to hire a full-time points and miles deal analyst to join our growing team of flight deal and travel experts. Think you fit the bill? Keep reading for the full details, job description, and qualifications…
But here's the gist of it: We're looking for a passionate and knowledgable traveler who knows the ins and outs of airline frequent flyer programs to help us find even more award deals for our Thrifty Traveler Premium members, from awesome lie-flat business and first class seats to discounted award deals. You'll join our team of flight deal gurus to help find, draft, and send the email alerts our members love, plus help us track the ever-evolving world of award travel and fare deals.
Why work with us? Well, we're a fun and fast-growing company based in Minneapolis-St. Paul laser-focused on one mission: helping people travel more for less. Not located in Minneapolis-St. Paul? Fully remote applicants will also be considered.
Sound like a job you want? We want you! But keep reading for more details.
To begin the application process, fill out this form! Please submit your application by Friday, Feb. 23, 2024!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Search, analyze, and report on changes and trends in award availability
- Write email alerts for our Thrifty Traveler Premium members to book points and miles award deals.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to travel rewards credit cards and redeeming points and miles
- Find and write discounted cash deals for Thrifty Traveler Premium members, too
- Work with our flight deal team to ensure all content meets our high standards for accuracy, relevance, and style
- Assist with travel credit card consulting offered to our Thrifty Traveler Premium members
- Participate in team strategy meetings (virtual)
- Participate in at least one full team meeting weekly
- This is a full-time position
Qualifications & Skills
- Must love Google Flights as much as we do
- Solid understanding of how best to use airline miles work to book award travel
- Strong knowledge of airline alliances, credit cards, and transfer partners
- Keen attention to detail
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Writing experience is preferred
- Based in Minneapolis-St. Paul area is preferred, but remote applicants will be considered
- Starting salary range between $60,000 – $70,000, negotiable based on experience. More detailed information will be provided to qualified applicants.
- Hybrid work environment in our Minneapolis office, but fully remote applicants will be accepted
- 401K matching, up to 5%
- Company-sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance
- 15 days of vacation to start, additional days earned based on years of service
- Paid parental leave
Thrifty Traveler is growing faster than ever, and we're looking to hire an award travel expert to help make our Thrifty Traveler Premium service even better.
If you fit the bill, start your application by filling out this form!
Applications for this position will close Friday, Feb. 23, 2024. Apply ASAP!