At Thrifty Traveler, we've got big plans for 2022. And we want you to travel the world with us.
Thrifty Traveler is looking to hire an experienced and passionate professional to join our growing team as a points and miles writer. We’ll be accepting applications through Monday, Jan. 31. – get yours in soon!
As an award travel writer, you'll help us cover the ins and outs of points and miles, airlines and hotel programs, the best ways for travelers to use their hard-earned points, and more. You'll also help our Thrifty Traveler Premium team dig for first and business-class award alerts and deeply discounted award sales that our members love.
Sound like you? Here are a few things to keep in mind…
Points & Miles Writer Job Description
You can check out the full job description, but here's what we're looking for at a glance:
- Published writing experience is a must – send us your clips!
- Journalism experience and AP Style knowledge preferred
- In-depth knowledge of airline mileage programs, transferrable credit card points, and how to leverage airline alliance or partner airline programs to book flights using miles
- Must have experience searching for award space on both domestic and foreign carriers
- Experience with WordPress and knowledge of search engine optimization is a plus
- Our team is based in Minneapolis, MN – but we're willing to hire remotely for the right candidate
- Salary and benefits information will be provided to qualified applications
We know you're out there, and we want you on our team. We’re thrilled to take the next step in growing our company, helping even more travelers do more for less, and welcome the next new member of our team.
Got questions? Email me at kyle (at) thriftytraveler (dot) com!