Update: This restaurant is no longer listed on the Priority Pass app and website. However, they are still accepting Priority Pass guests.
Over the past few years, we have seen a number of domestic and international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
OH Travel Dad reports that Priority Pass has added a new restaurant to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), Floret by Café Flora. The restaurant, which specializes in vegetarian fare, is the first Priority Pass option in the airport, located in Concourse A.
Floret by Café Flora Information
- The restaurant is open from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. (10 p.m. on Friday). There are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located in Concourse A, after security towards Gate A1 at the intersection of concourses A and B.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- Any remaining balance can not be used towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits. However, there is no requirement the boarding pass be for an outbound flight.
- You can find the restaurant’s lunch and dinner menu here
- You can find the restaurant’s breakfast menu here
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is by holding some premium credit cards. All of the cards below include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the Platinum Card from American Express are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership.
Click Here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Reserve
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Number of Lounge Visits||Card Annual Fee|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Unlimited||$550|
|Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$695|
|The Business Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$595|
|Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card||2||Unlimited||$400|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95|
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95|
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.