Update: This restaurant is no longer listed on the Priority Pass app and website. However, they are still accepting Priority Pass guests.
Over the past few years, we have seen a number of domestic and international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
Priority Pass has added a new restaurant to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), Floret by Café Flora. The restaurant, which specializes in vegetarian fare, is the first Priority Pass option in the airport, located in Concourse A.
Floret by Café Flora Information
- The restaurant is open from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. (10 p.m. on Friday). There are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located in Concourse A, after security towards Gate A1 at the intersection of concourses A and B.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- Any remaining balance can not be used towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits. However, there is no requirement the boarding pass be for an outbound flight.
- You can find the restaurant's lunch and dinner menu here
- You can find the restaurant's breakfast menu here
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is by holding some premium credit cards. All of the cards below include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve® and the Platinum Card® from American Express are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.