Over the past few years, we have seen a number of domestic and international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
Traveling for Miles reports that Priority Pass has added a new restaurant at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Kafe Kalik. The restaurant, which specializes in Caribbean fare, is the first Priority Pass option in the airport, located in Terminal 4's G Concourse.
Kafe Kalik Information
- The restaurant is open daily from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. There are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located in Terminal 4, Concourse G, after security near gate G6. Terminals 3 & 4 are connected airside so this is a good option if you are departing out of either terminal.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- Any remaining balance can not be used towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits. However, there is no requirement the boarding pass be for an outbound flight.
- You can find the restaurant's general menu here, though the offering at the airport might vary.
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is by holding some premium credit cards. However, the Chase Sapphire Reserve® is your best bet as cards issued from American Express do not include these restaurants as a part of Priority Pass membership.
Click Here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Reserve
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Number of Lounge Visits||Card Annual Fee|
|Capital One Venture X Card||Unlimited||Unlimited||$395|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Unlimited||$550|
|Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$695 (see rates & fees)|
|The Business Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$595 or $695 if application is received on/after 1/13/22 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card||2||Unlimited||$450 (see rates & fees)|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card||2||Unlimited||$400|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|