The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
On Wednesday, Priority Pass added another restaurant at LAX Airport in which you can use your membership credits. P.F. Chang's will join Campanile and Barney's Beanery as the airport's third Priority Pass restaurant. While most are likely familiar with P.F. Chang's, I have provided some additional information below.
P.F. Chang's LAX Information
- The restaurant is open from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM and there will not be restrictions for priority pass members.
- Located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal after security in the mezzanine level.
- Priority Pass members will receive $30 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register two guests and will receive $30 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks for each guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity
- You will need a confirmed same-day boarding pass to take advantage of the credits (though this could be at arrival)
- You can find the restaurant's menu here.