Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants are typically in airports that currently do not have a traditional lounge option. Read more about Priority Pass restaurants!
On Wednesday, Priority Pass just added their newest restaurant location at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill. The restaurant is located in Terminal C before security opposite the ‘Alaska Airlines' check-in counter.
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill Information
- The restaurant will only be open to Priority Pass members from 2 PM until 8 PM daily. Outside of these hours, Priority Pass members will not be able to use their credit.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity
- You will need a confirmed same-day boarding pass to take advantage of the credits.
- The restaurant serves “Classic New England Fare”
How Can I Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the Platinum Card from American Express are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Number of Lounge Visits||Card Annual Fee|
|Capital One Venture X Card||2||Unlimited||$395|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Unlimited||$550|
|Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$695 (see rates & fees)|
|The Business Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$595 or $695 if application is received on/after 1/13/22 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card||2||Unlimited||$450 (see rates & fees)|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card||2||Unlimited||$400|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|