If spending time on a beach in Thailand is on your wishlist for 2021 or 2022, this deal is for you.
Travelzoo is back with another outstanding travel package, selling a seven-night stay at the 5-star Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach starting at just $695 – yes, that’s total for two! You can upgrade from a tropical forest view room to an ocean room for $835. You can also extend your stay to 10 nights for $899 (or $1,090 for an ocean view room).
At that price and with tons of extra goodies like free airport transfers, daily breakfast, and a free dinner for two, these savings can add up. But the best part of these Travelzoo bookings is the flexibility: You can use this deal to stay anytime from January 2021 through October 2022 – and it’s fully refundable. Buy a voucher now and reserve your stay later, or get your money back if you decide not to go.
Thailand is still currently turning away most U.S. visitors, but we’re betting that will change sometime next year. Your best bet is likely to buy a voucher now and wait for the situation to clear up before reserving your dates.
Trying to fly to Thailand for cheap, too? Sign up for Thrifty Traveler Premium and wait for a flight deal, then book your hotel stay!
We haven’t personally stayed at the Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, but the reviews are quite good. It’s just a 10-minute drive from the airport on the northwest side of the island, far away from the hectic parts of Phuket. If you’re looking for a lot of Thailand nightlife, this quiet resort might not be the deal for you.
But if you want a relaxing spot close to the beach, this deal is a great value! If you want to stay even longer, you can extend your stay starting at an additional $90 per night.
Here’s a look at what each Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach package includes:
- Seven nights for two people:
- $695 in a Deluxe tropical forest room
- $835 in an ocean view room
- Ten nights for two people:
- $899 in a Deluxe tropical forest room
- $1,095 in an ocean view room
- Daily breakfast
- Two-course dinner for two at Elements or Vero restaurant (food only; excluding imported steak and lobster)
- One 60-minute massage per person
- Airport transfers: one-way transfers with 7-night stays; roundtrip transfers with 10-night stays
- 20% off dine-in hotels restaurant and bars, spa treatments at Dhatri Spa, wash and pressed laundry, and Lifestyle activities
- All taxes and fees included
Great Flexibility Through 2022
One of the best parts of this deal is that it’s a voucher, so you don’t have to lock in your dates right away.
Check-in any day through October 2022 with a few exceptions. You are not able to use this voucher for Dec. 25, 2021 – Jan. 7, 2022, or Jan. 29 – Feb. 6, 2022. You’ll also pay a surcharge of THB 2125 (approximately $70) per night to the hotel if you book Dec. 20, 2021 – Feb. 28, 2022.
To reserve your stay, Travelzoo states:
The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates.
This gives you ultimate flexibility. If you can’t find dates that work for you or you can’t travel, this voucher is fully refundable through Octover 2022. We’ve used Travelzoo in the past and canceling a voucher for a full cash refund was quick and easy.
Until the voucher expires, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can’t find dates that suit you or you can’t travel. Once the you’ve reserved your stay with the hotel, you’ll need to make changes or cancel at least 14 days prior, or else your voucher won’t be refundable.
There are a few other details to know:
- Book with Travelzoo for the biggest savings
- All taxes and fees are included in the price
- Add extra nights starting at $90 per night and even combine multiple vouchers to extend your stay and double or triple your perks
- You can add a third adult for THB 900 (approximately $30) per room per night including breakfast and tax, payable direct to the hotel
- Children (0-3) stay free with existing bedding and breakfast; (3-11) stay free with existing bedding, breakfast is THB 400 (approximately $13) per person, per night including tax, payable direct to the hotel.
- Fully refundable up through October 2022
- Not available Dec. 25, 2021 – Jan. 7, 2022, or Jan. 29 – Feb. 6, 2022
- A surcharge of THB 2125 (approx. $70) per night for Dec. 20, 2021 – Feb. 28, 2022, payable to the hotel
If Thailand is on your bucket list, this is a great deal. You will save a couple of hundred dollars and get lots of extra perks. $99 per night with breakfast?! Combine that with the ultimate flexibility to reserve a stay as far out as October 2022 or cancel and get your money back, and it’s tough to beat.
Images Courtesy of Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach