UPDATE: Villa packages have sold out, but standard Deluxe Rooms are still available!
Pure serenity, endless expanses of iconic rice terraces, markets, and food … there's simply no place like Ubud in Bali. And here's your chance to stay in pure luxury on the cheap.
TravelZoo is selling seven-night vouchers for a stay at Alila Ubud, one of our favorite properties in Bali, starting at $875 for two – total. For that price, you get an upgraded Deluxe Room with free round-trip airport transfer, daily breakfast, shuttles into the bustling city center 15 minutes away, and other extra goodies. Keep reading for a mini-review of this great property!
Either way, you're saving $500 to $800 or more, because these packages include taxes and fees. But the best part is you can reserve your stay all the way out through June 30, 2022. And if you eventually decide to scrap the trip, these bookings through TravelZoo are 100% refundable. Book a cheap stay in Bali now, decide later!
Bali is aiming to reopen to international tourists in September. While all international travel will be unpredictable, the flexibility to book a weeklong stay at this amazing property as far out as June 2022 and cancel for a full refund if necessary makes this deal too good to miss.
Plan your trip to this amazing island with our comprehensive guide to Bali!
All About Alila Ubud
Take it from us: The Alila Ubud is an amazing place to stay. Tucked away in the Balinese rice terraces just 15 minutes outside the heart of Ubud city, it's a quiet retreat. The hotel has a spa, gym, two restaurants, and a pool overlooking the surrounding rice terraces.
Back when our team stayed here last year, free breakfast each morning was a small cold buffet with pastries, fruit, fresh local juices, and a menu with hot dishes. This menu consists of small plates so you can order a few different items from a mix of international fare and local cuisine.
The property also offers free tai chi and yoga throughout the week. Talk about a place to zen out…
But what stands out most about the Alila Ubud was just how eco-friendly it was. They have implemented their own water filtration system to cut down on plastic waste. All water bottles are glass and refilled for you daily. They use as many locally sourced products as possible to limit their carbon footprint and are working towards being more energy-efficient.
- Book with TravelZoo
- Deluxe Room for $875, your choice of villa (Valley, Pool, or Terrace Tree) for $1,199
- The minimum stay is seven nights, but you can add a night for $125 (or $171 for a villa)
- All stays include taxes and fees, round-trip airport transfer, daily breakfast and afternoon tea, a free tour of Ubud rice paddies, complimentary tai chi and yoga, use of resort mountain bikes, and shuttle into Ubud town.
- Villa stays also include a free 60-minute massage
- Travel between Aug. 8, 2020 and June 30, 2022.
- Blackout dates: 1/1/2020, 12/22/2021 – 1/4/2022.
- For Dec. 24, 2020 – Jan. 5, 2021, July 16 – Sept. 15, 2021; Dec. 24, 2021 – Jan. 5, 2022, an additional $35 per night will be charged (by the hotel)
- Fully refundable!
After an amazing sale to the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa that sold out in hours, we are loving these TravelZoo. The Alila Ubud is an incredible resort in a magical setting.
With huge savings and the flexibility to book through summer 2022 or cancel for a full refund, don't skip this one if Bali is on your list!
Lead photo courtesy of Hyatt