Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
Most recently, Priority Pass added a new restaurant to Tampa International Airport (TPA), The Cafe by Mise en Place. The restaurant is the first Priority Pass option at Tampa Airport and is located in Concourse F after security directly in front of the security checkpoint by gate F85.
The Cafe by Mise en Place Information
- The restaurant is open from 4:30 AM until the last flight departs, and there are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located after security directly in front of the security checkpoint by gate F85.
- None of the concourses at TPA are connected airside, which means dining will only make sense for passengers departing from Concourse F.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- Any remaining balance can not be used towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits.
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the Platinum Card from American Express are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Number of Lounge Visits||Card Annual Fee|
|Capital One Venture X Card||Unlimited||Unlimited||$395|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Unlimited||$550|
|Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$695 (see rates & fees)|
|The Business Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$595 or $695 if application is received on/after 1/13/22 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card||2||Unlimited||$450 (see rates & fees)|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card||2||Unlimited||$400|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|