Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
Most recently, Priority Pass added a new restaurant to Tucson International Airport (TUS). Noble Hops is located on the 2nd Floor, opposite the ‘Arroyo Trading Post’. This restaurant is accessible for domestic departures only and is the first Priority Pass restaurant option in the Tucson International Airport.
Noble Hops Information
- The restaurant is open from 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily, and there are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located on the 2nd Floor, opposite the ‘Arroyo Trading Post’. Domestic flights only.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits.
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve® and the Platinum Card® from American Express are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Number of Lounge Visits||Card Annual Fee|
|Capital One Venture X Card||2||Unlimited||$395|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Unlimited||$550|
|Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$695 (see rates & fees)|
|The Business Platinum Card® from American Express||2||Unlimited||$595 or $695 if application is received on/after 1/13/22 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card||2||Unlimited||$450 (see rates & fees)|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card||2||Unlimited||$400|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95 (see rates & fees)|