In the mood for a cheap getaway? JetBlue Airways has launched a flash sale for select flights from March to June.
Fares start at just $39 one way. Select fares on sale are shown below, but you can view the full list of routes on sale on the jetBlue website. We recommend searching for cheap round-trip fares from your city directly on jetBlue.com. Book by tomorrow night, March 11th at 11:59 PM ET.
Remember: Any JetBlue flight booked from Thursday, Feb. 27 through March 11 can be changed or canceled without a fee, but only for travel through June 1, 2020. Both cash bookings and award tickets booked with points are eligible. Canceled flights will get a travel credit for JetBlue.
Thrifty Tip: Never flown on jetBlue? Check out our review.
How to Search & Book:
- Search and book online at jetBlue.com
- Book by tomorrow, March 11th at 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last.
- Travel between 3/18 – 6/18/20.
- Blackout dates: 4/8 – 4/23 & 5/21 – 5/25.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- See full terms and conditions on the jetBlue website.
What You Get on jetBlue Flights:
- Free gate to gate high-speed WiFi on all of their flights.
- Each seat offers free in-flight entertainment (IFE) with DirecTV live satellite television (on their new retrofitted aircraft).
- The most legroom of any US carrier throughout the entire cabin at 32″-34″ (1-3″ more than Delta)
Thrifty Tip: JetBlue has rolled out its ‘Basic Blue’ fares, its verion of basic economy that comes with some major restrictions. Make sure you know what you’re getting when you pay.
Find Last Minute Accommodations:
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Thrifty Tip: Looking for something to do when you get there? We have dozens of travel guides for U.S. cities!