Need a cheap getaway? JetBlue Airways has launched a flash sale for select flights from September through February 2021. Fares start at just $49 one way. Select fares on sale are shown below, but you can view the full list of routes on sale on the jetBlue website. We recommend searching for cheap round-trip fares from your city directly on jetBlue.com. Book by tomorrow night, September 10th at 11:59 PM ET.
Remember: Any JetBlue flight booked through October 15 for travel through April 27, 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee. Both cash bookings and award tickets booked with points are eligible. Canceled flights will get a travel credit for jetBlue. JetBlue is also blocking middle seats through October 15, 2020.
Thrifty Tip: Never flown jetBlue? Check out our review.
How to Search & Book:
- Search and book online at jetBlue.com
- Book by tomorrow, September 10th at 11:59 PM ET.
- Travel between 9/22/20–2/10/21.
- Blackout dates: 11/21–11/30/20 & 12/19–1/4/21.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may vary by route.
- See full terms and conditions on the jetBlue website.
What You Get on JetBlue Flights:
- Free gate to gate high-speed WiFi on all of their flights.
- Each seat offers free in-flight entertainment (IFE) with DirecTV live satellite television (on their new retrofitted aircraft).
- The most legroom of any US carrier throughout the entire cabin at 32″-34″ (1-3″ more than Delta)
Thrifty Tip: JetBlue has rolled out its ‘Basic Blue’ fares, its version of basic economy that comes with some major restrictions. Make sure you know what you’re getting when you pay.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Thrifty Tip: Looking for something to do when you get there? We have dozens of travel guides for U.S. cities!