Ends Tomorrow: JetBlue Flash Sale from $44 one-way
In the mood for a cheap getaway? JetBlue Airways has launched a flash sale for select flights January through March.
Fares start at just $44 one way. Select fares on sale are shown below, but you can view the full list of routes on sale on the jetBlue website. We recommend searching for cheap round-trip fares from your city directly on jetBlue.com. Book by tomorrow, January 15th at 11:59 PM ET.
Thrifty Tip: Never flown on jetBlue? Check out our review.
How to Search & Book:
- Search and book online at jetBlue.com
- Book by tomorrow, January 15th at 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last.
- Travel between 1/21–3/31/20. Blackout dates: 2/18–2/19.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. See details for each route.
- See full terms and conditions on the jetBlue website.
What You Get on jetBlue Flights:
- Free gate to gate high-speed WiFi on all of their flights.
- Each seat offers free in-flight entertainment (IFE) with DirecTV live satellite television (on their new retrofitted aircraft).
- The most legroom of any US carrier throughout the entire cabin at 32″-34″ (1-3″ more than Delta)
Thrifty Tip: JetBlue has rolled out its ‘Basic Blue’ fares, its verion of basic economy that comes with some major restrictions. Make sure you know what you’re getting when you pay.
Find Last Minute Accommodations:
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Thrifty Tip: Looking for something to do when you get there? We have dozens of travel guides for U.S. cities!
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.