Looking for a cheap winter getaway? Check out this jetBlue flash sale on flights this winter. Fly between December and February, with blackout dates over the winter holidays. Search and book at jetBlue.com. Book by November 12th at 11:59 PM ET.
Remember: Any JetBlue flight booked through February 28, 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee. Canceled flights will get a travel credit for jetBlue. JetBlue is also limiting capacity by selling seats at less than 70% capacity through December 1, 2020.
Thrifty Tip: Never flown jetBlue? Check out our review.
How to Search & Book:
- Search and book online at jetBlue.com
- Book by November 11th at 11:59 PM ET
- Travel between 12/1/20–2/10/21
- Blackout dates: 12/19/20–1/4/21
- Day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route.
- See full terms and conditions on the jetBlue website
What You Get on JetBlue Flights:
- Free gate to gate high-speed WiFi on all of their flights.
- Each seat offers free in-flight entertainment (IFE) with DirecTV live satellite television (on their new retrofitted aircraft).
- The most legroom of any US carrier throughout the entire cabin at 32″-34″ (1-3″ more than Delta)
Thrifty Tip: JetBlue has rolled out its ‘Basic Blue’ fares, its version of basic economy that comes with some major restrictions. Make sure you know what you’re getting when you pay.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Thrifty Tip: Looking for something to do when you get there? We have dozens of travel guides for U.S. cities!