JetBlue is offering one-way flights for as low as $39 in this flash sale for fall travel. This deal could be your key to a last-minute getaway this fall!
Don’t wait! The sale ends Thursday, Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m.
The low fares are for travel between Sept. 20 and Nov. 18, 2021, excluding Fridays and Sundays. The deal is blacked out between Nov. 11 and 15.
Thrifty Tip: Never flown jetBlue? Check out our review.
How to Search & Book
- Search and book online at jetBlue.com
- Book by Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m.
- Travel between 9/20–11/18/21 (Excludes Friday & Sunday travel)
- Blackout dates: Nov. 11-15
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply
- See full terms and conditions on the jetBlue website
Here is an example booking of a roundtrip flight from Boston (BOS) to Miami (MIA).
What You Get on JetBlue Flights
Most of these faraes are JetBlue’s ‘Basic Blue’ fares, its version of basic economy that comes with some major restrictions. These fares do not include a free carry-on (personal item only) and are not eligible for fee-free changes and cancellations for a voucher. Make sure you know what you’re getting when you pay, and upgrade to ‘Blue’ fares if desired.
However, JetBlue flights do include:
- Free gate to gate high-speed WiFi on all of their flights.
- Each seat offers free in-flight entertainment (IFE) with DirecTV live satellite television (on their new retrofitted aircraft).
- The most legroom of any US carrier throughout the entire cabin at 32″-34″ (1-3″ more than Delta)
Thrifty Tip: Looking for something to do when you get there? We have dozens of travel guides for U.S. cities!