One-way flights start as low as $31 in this JetBlue flash sale! Called the “Monster Sale”, JetBlue is offering low, low fares for travel between Nov. 1 and Dec. 16, making it your ticket to a last-minute fall getaway.
Don’t wait! The sale ends today: Friday, Oct. 29 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Destinations that price at $31 each way include Atlanta (ATL), Austin (AUS), Chicago (ORD), Fort Meyers (RSW), Jacksonville (JAX), Miami (MIA), Nashville (BNA), and San Antonio (SAT) among others! Not all destinations are available from all departure cities.
You’ll find the lowest fares for travel between Nov. 1 and Dec. 16, though getting these deals may require some trial and error. And you won’t find much of anything around Thanksgiving: The sale is blacked out between Nov. 20 and Nov. 29.
See the full list of flights on sale here to book by Thursday night!
Thrifty Tip: Never flown jetBlue? Check out our review.
Here are a handful of deals from New York (JFK) included in the sale:
How to Search & Book
- Search and book online at jetBlue.com
- Book by Oct. 29 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Travel between 11/1 and 12/16
- Blackout dates: 11/20-11/29
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply
- See full terms and conditions on the jetBlue website
Here is an example booking of a roundtrip flight from New York (JFK) to Miami (MIA).
What You Get on JetBlue Flights
Most of these lowest fares are JetBlue basic economy fares – aka “Blue Basic,” its version of basic economy that comes with some major restrictions. These fares do not include a free carry-on (personal item only) and are not eligible for fee-free changes and cancellations for a voucher. Make sure you know what you’re getting when you pay, and upgrade to more-inclusive Blue fares if you want.
However, JetBlue flights do include:
- Free gate to gate high-speed Wi-Fi on all of their flights.
- Each seat offers free in-flight entertainment (IFE) with DirecTV live satellite television (on their new retrofitted aircraft).
- The most legroom of any US carrier throughout the entire cabin at 32″-34″ (1-3″ more than Delta)
Thrifty Tip: Looking for something to do when you get there? We have dozens of travel guides for U.S. cities!