Airbnb Sign Up Bonus increased to $55!
It’s no secret that all of us here at Thrifty Traveler love Airbnb. It’s a game-changer for the hotel industry, and we recently posted how it will change the way we travel. Well, I have great news! Airbnb has now increased its sign-up bonus from $40 to up to $55 for new users! If you haven’t tried out Airbnb yet, now is the time to sign-up for your own Airbnb account. We’ll receive an Airbnb credit as well, so you’ll be helping to support the work we do here at Thrifty Traveler.
A qualifying reservation must have a total value (excluding guest fees or taxes) of at least $75 (or its local currency equivalent). Also, make sure to use the stay credit within the first year, before it expires!
Sign up with our link and earn $55 off your first booking
The $55 Airbnb sign up bonus includes:
- $40 off your first home booking of $75 or more
- $15 off your first Airbnb experience. If you’re not familiar with Airbnb Experiences, read our full guide on them here.
Mrs. TT and I stayed at several Airbnb in the last year, including Los Angeles, Seville, Spain, Berchtesgaden, Germany, and Cape Town, South Africa. Several years back, I had a chance to try out Airbnb in Cuba, and highly recommend utilizing Airbnb to book your stay if you’re headed to Havana.
Airbnb is a great option to help save money on your next trip to a neighboring town or on the other side of the world. Want to know a great trick to maximize your bonus? Have your friend or companion sign-up and book back to back nights! That way you can save $40 for each stay! Staying at an Airbnb is one of the keys to being a Thrifty Traveler.
Thrifty Traveler articles you should read:
- Beginner’s Guide to Thrifty Traveler
- Top 5 Ways to Save on Airbnb Bookings
- 5 Steps to Find the Best Airbnb, No Matter Where You’re Heading
- Hotel or Airbnb? How to Choose for Your Next Trip
- Why It’s Time to Overcome Your Fear and Stay in an Airbnb