Over the past few years, we have seen a number of domestic and international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
Traveling for Miles reports that Priority Pass has added a new restaurant at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Kafe Kalik. The restaurant, which specializes in Carribean fare, is the first Priority Pass option in the airport, located in Terminal 4’s G Concourse.
Kafe Kalik Information
- The restaurant is open daily from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. There are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located in Terminal 4, Concourse G, after security near gate G6. Terminals 3 & 4 are connected airside so this is a good option if you are departing out of either terminal.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- Any remaining balance can not be used towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits. However, there is no requirement the boarding pass be for an outbound flight.
- You can find the restaurant’s general menu here, though the offering at the airport might vary.
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is by holding some premium credit cards. However, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is your best bet as cards issued from American Express do not include these restaurants as a part of Priority Pass membership.
Click Here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Reserve
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Number of Lounge Visits||Card Annual Fee|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Unlimited||$550|
|Platinum Card from American Express||2||Unlimited||$550|
|The Business Platinum Card from American Express||2||Unlimited||$595|
|Citi Prestige Credit Card||2||Unlimited||$495|
|Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card||2||Unlimited||$450|
|U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Card||4 per year||4 per year||$400|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95|
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||Passes can be used for guests||10 per year||$95|
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.