Boston Logan Airport Adds a Priority Pass Restaurant
Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants are typically in airports that currently do not have a traditional lounge option. Read more about this here.
On Wednesday, Priority Pass just added their newest restaurant location at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar & Grill. The restaurant is located in Terminal C before security opposite the ‘Alaska Airlines’ check-in counter.
Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar & Grill Information
- The restaurant will only be open to Priority Pass members from 2 PM until 8 PM daily. Outside of these hours, Priority Pass members will not be able to use their credit.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity
- You will need a confirmed same-day boarding pass to take advantage of the credits.
- The restaurant serves “Classic New England Fare”
How Can I Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the American Express Platinum Card are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership. Click Here to learn more about these cards and other travel rewards cards.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
H/T: One Mile At A Time