US Bank FlexPerks card adds Gogo In-flight Wi-Fi Pass Benefit
- Eligible U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature cardholders can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access when flying on participating airlines’ Gogo equipped flights between destinations within the United States and Canada, where network coverage is available.
- Activate your Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi Benefit below and receive 12 Inflight Wi-Fi passes, each one good for unlimited Internet access on one flight segment.
- Inflight Wi-Fi Passes must be used within 12 months of benefit activation.
- US Bank Flexperks Travel Rewards Visa Signature cardholders can register for a free benefit of 12 complimentary Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes.
- Currently can be used on Alaska, American, Delta, and Virgin; see updated list here
- Must have made at least one purchase in the past 12 months prior to registering for the benefit,
- If you have an existing subscription with Gogo, you’ll need to suspend or cancel the subscription first; or you can simply activate these free passes on a new Gogo account by opening a new account with a new email address
- Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi Passes are valid for 12 months from the date that you register your card
- Must register prior to flight – you can’t register in-flight
- Each flight segment (takeoff and landing) will use up another one of the passes
- Full terms and conditions here
Don’t have a Flexperks card but still want to save on Gogo inflight Wi-Fi? Check out this article!