UPS My Choice Premium 1 year Membership for $10
Want greater flexibility when you can’t be home for deliveries? UPS is currently offering $30 off their My Choice Premium service. I don’t know about you but at our house we get quite a few UPS packages almost every week. There are many benefits to the membership outlined below but the ability to reroute or hold your packages while on vacation is one of our favorite benefits. I’ve had this service for three years and for only $10, it’s a steal.
Get 1-Year UPS My Choice Premium Membership for $10:
- Go to UPS.com and login to your existing account or to sign up for a free account
- Click here after logging in to your UPS account
- Click on ‘Manage Membership / Addresses’ under Membership Information column on the left
- Click ‘Upgrade to Premium’ for the address you wish to upgrade
- Complete form and enter promotion code BY5AY1MM7 in the space provided, then click ‘Apply Promotion Code’
- Total will be $40 but it’s only $10 after applying the promo code
- Unlimited free deliveries to another address – Reroute your shipments to The UPS Store or to another address without additional charge (additional transportation charges may apply if outside the original delivery area).
- Unlimited free deliveries on another day – Choose a new delivery date that fits your schedule without additional charge.
- Unlimited free vacation holds – Use the Set a Vacation feature to hold your packages at a UPS Access Point location up to seven days while you’re traveling or have your packaged held for up to two weeks and delivered after your return.
- Unlimited free UPS SurePost® upgrades – Typically arrive one day earlier. This service is used by Amazon quite a bit so this will speed up your deliveries.
- Two free confirmed delivery windows – Choose two free 2-hour confirmed delivery windows annually (afterwards, $8 per request).
Thrifty Tips After Signup
- Verify that auto renew is not enabled under UPS My Choice > My Settings > Edit > If checked, uncheck “I want UPS to automatically renew my membership” (avoid being charged $40 next year)
- Automatically upgrade all UPS SurePost packages under UPS My Choice > My Settings > Delivery Options > Upgrade UPS SurePost > Edit > Mark “Automatically upgrade all packages”
- Add all household names and name variations under UPS My Choice > My Settings > Membership Information > Add Household Members > Edit > enter details and save. Be sure to add misspellings and abbreviations for names as well as incorrect last names (e.g. spouses last name with your name). This allows you to control all packages delivered to your address.
H/T: Slick Deals