[United] $167: Minneapolis to Salt Lake City (Roundtrip)
It’s been a while since we’ve seen sub-$200 fares to Utah! This is the perfect excuse to visit some of the amazing national parks. Great sale on United round-trip flights from Minneapolis to Salt Lake City, Utah. Availability January – March. One short stop each way. United economy fares include free carry-on and advanced seat assignment. Some dates are even cheaper at $157 on Expedia. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
Thrifty Tip #1: Book now and ask questions later. Expedia allows you to cancel any flight within 24 hours of purchase.
Thrifty Tip #2: Follow us on Instagram at @minneapolisflightdeals to see the flight deal of the day out of Minneapolis on your news feed the minute we find it!
Minneapolis to Salt Lake City (MSP – SLC) – $167 roundtrip
- Departures: January 26, February 2, 19, 26, March 5, 19
- Returns: January 30-31, February 2, 5-6, 9, 12-14, 20-21, 26-27, March 5-6, 12, 26
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Expedia – we’ve done the searching for you!
- Learn how to get free TSA PreCheck & save $500 off your next flight with the Capital One Venture card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.