[Targeted] Get $30 off $60 at Amazon with Amex Membership Rewards
Move quick on this American Express offer from Amazon. If you are eligible, you can link your Amex Membership Rewards account with your Amazon account in order to “Shop-with-Points”. Once linked, you can receive $30 off a $60+ purchase of anything sold by Amazon. This promotion will end on 12/31/2017.
Thrifty Tip #1: To link your Amazon and American Express Membership Rewards account, click here.
Thrifty Tip #2: Only American Express cards that earn Membership Rewards points are eligible.
How To Redeem This Offer
- Once you have linked your Amazon and Membership Rewards account, just add anything $60 or more that is shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This will not work for Amazon gift cards, however, it will work on the following 3rd party gift cards, just to name a few:
- Click to activate this offer to your Amazon account here.
- Once you’re ready to check out, go to your payment options and choose the membership rewards credit card that you linked from the thrifty tip above.
- Pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points. You are able to use just one point and pay the rest with the credit card (click ‘choose different amount’ to do this).
- Up to a $30 discount off of $60 will be automatically applied at checkout; no promo code is needed
This offer is an easy way to save $30 if you have shopping to do at Amazon. Unfortunately, I wasn’t targeted for this offer, otherwise I would certainly take them up on it. I would recommend taking advantage of the offer as soon as possible. Not everyone will be eligible but it’s worth a shot for some easy savings.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.