SoFi Money Increases Referral Bonus to $100 Each!
One of the best ways to get your money while traveling just got a little bit better.
We wrote about SoFi Money just last week. After years of praising the Charles Schwab debit card as the best way to avoid paying ATM fees worldwide when withdrawing money, SoFi Money has emerged as a great alternative. It’s free and easy to use, the cards are slick, transferring money into your account is fast, and there’s no hard credit pull to apply.
You’ll still get an extra $50 after you immediately deposit $100 into your new SoFi Money account by opening an account through a referral link – and we’ll earn some money, too. But now, you can earn $100 for every single friend, family member, or complete stranger you refer to sign up for an account.
Read our guide on how to refer friends and family to earn $100 for each!
By signing up for an account through our link, then referring two friends to do the same with your own link, you’d be sitting on a $250 bonus. Not bad for a few minutes of work.
As a reminder, SoFi Money has plenty of other reasons why you may want to consider opening an account.
- No account fees
- ATM fees reimbursed worldwide
- No foreign transaction fees
- No overdraft fees
- No hard credit pull when you apply
- Transfer money via mobile from major U.S. banks or check deposit
- Deposits to SoFi clear in two to three days
- 1.8% APY, the amount of interest you earn each year, which is high for an online checking account
How to get the $50 Sign Up Bonus!
This is one of the easiest bonuses to get. Here is what you need to do:
- Use a referral link, the only way to get the bonus.
- Sign Up for a Checking Account
- Deposit $100
- A $50 bonus will be deposited into your account in 1-2 days!
- Refer friends and family and earn $100 for each referral!
Use our referral link to get $50! (we earn too.)
SoFi Money may have dethroned Charles Schwab as the best way to get your money abroad. This generous reward for referrals just makes it even more compelling.
Sign up now through our link, and start referring friends and family to build up a stash of travel cash.
Lead photo courtesy of SoFi Money
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.