Boston Logan Airport Adds a Second Priority Pass Restaurant
Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants are typically in airports that currently do not have a traditional lounge option. Read more about this here.
Just this past week, we saw Priority Pass add their first restaurant to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar & Grill. On Monday, Priority Pass added their newest restaurant location at BOS, Stephanie’s. The restaurant is located in Terminal B before security opposite gate B24. Airlines flying out of Terminal B include American, United & Spirit.
- Stephanie’s will be open to Priority Pass members between 4:30 AM and 30 minutes before the last departure.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity
- You will need a confirmed same-day boarding pass to take advantage of the credits.
- The restaurant is described as serving sophisticated comfort food incorporating salads, pastas, meats, fish and chicken into seasonal menus since 1994.
How Can I Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the American Express Platinum Card are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Authorized User Access||Cost to Add Authorized User|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Yes||$75 Per Person|
|Amex Platinum Card||2||Yes||$175 Up to 3 People|
|The Business Platinum Card from American Express||2||Yes||$300 Per Person|
|Citi Prestige Credit Card||2||Yes||$75 Per Person|
|Hilton Honors Amex Aspire Card||2||No||$0|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Amex Card||2||No||$0|
H/T: One Mile At A Time
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.