Boston Logan Airport Adds a Second Priority Pass Restaurant
Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants are typically in airports that currently do not have a traditional lounge option. Read more about this here.
Just this past week, we saw Priority Pass add their first restaurant to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar & Grill. On Monday, Priority Pass added their newest restaurant location at BOS, Stephanie’s. The restaurant is located in Terminal B before security opposite gate B24. Airlines flying out of Terminal B include American, United & Spirit.
- Stephanie’s will be open to Priority Pass members between 4:30 AM and 30 minutes before the last departure.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity
- You will need a confirmed same-day boarding pass to take advantage of the credits.
- The restaurant is described as serving sophisticated comfort food incorporating salads, pastas, meats, fish and chicken into seasonal menus since 1994.
How Can I Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the American Express Platinum Card are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership. Click Here to learn more about these cards and other travel rewards cards.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Authorized User Access||Cost to Add Authorized User|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Yes||$75 Per Person|
|Amex Platinum Card||2||Yes||$175 Up to 3 People|
|Amex Business Platinum Card||2||Yes||$300 Per Person|
|Amex Hilton Business Card||Unlimited (10 Visits per Cardmember Year)||Primary Cardholder Only|
|Amex Hilton Ascend Card||Unlimited (10 Visits per Cardmember Year)||Primary Cardholder Only|
H/T: One Mile At A Time