How to Save $500 off your next Flight Deal
Capital One’s rewards program gives you two choices for redeeming your miles. The 1st option is to use Capital One’s portal to find deals on flights, hotels, rental cars or all-inclusive vacation packages. The 2nd option is to book your travel elsewhere and use Capital One’s Purchase Eraser to get a statement credit for your travel spending. Miles are worth 1 cent, so the 50k mile offer is worth $500 towards travel purchases. Flight deals found here at Thrifty Traveler qualify for the Purchase Eraser statement credit.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- Get a metal Venture Card when you apply today
The Capital One Venture card is one of the most flexible travel rewards cards you can have in your wallet. Venture miles work great for covering expenses such as Airbnb, train tickets, and other travel expenses not typically covered by travel rewards programs. You can book flight deals found right here at Thrifty Traveler and use Capital One statement credits to cover the cost of the flights. Travel rewards don’t get much easier than this.