Editor’s Note: All flight deals we are sharing are available starting from August onwards, and are cancelable or changeable fee-free.
Flights from JFK to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania for $667 were recently featured on Thrifty Traveler Premium last week!
Try our Premium service for free to get the best international flight deals even faster!
Rare half-off fares to Tanzania flying the #1 airline in the world — and one of our favorites! Roundtrip flights from New York City to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Check out our country-by-country reopening guide to see updates on when Tanzania will be open for travelers. Availability January – May. No fees for checked bags, meals, or seats. You’ll be in for a smooth ride as flights from JFK are flying Qatar’s brand new A350-1000. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
Book risk-free: Qatar is allowing free cancellations for a voucher (plus a 10% bonus!) on all flights booked by Sept. 30 for travel through Dec. 31, 2020. Fourteen days after booking, you can also make unlimited date or destination changes within 5,000 miles of your destination so long as your travel still occurs before Dec. 31.
Thrifty Tip: Follow us on Instagram at @newyorkflightdeals to see the flight deal of the day out of New York on your news feed the minute we find it!
New York City to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (JFK – JRO) – $667 roundtrip
- Departures: January 11-12, 17-20, 25-27, 31, February 1-3, 7-10, 15, 17, 21-24, March 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21, 23-24, April 11-14, 20-21, 25-28, May 2-5, 9-12, 16-17
- Returns: January 18-20, 24-27, 31, February 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28, March 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28, 31, April 4-5, 13-14, 18-21, 25-28, May 2-5, 9-11
- Allow 7 days between departure and return, may take trial and error.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – help support Thrifty Traveler.
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Learn how to get $750 off your next flight with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline