Priority Pass Adds a Restaurant at Tampa Airport
Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
Most recently, Priority Pass added a new restaurant to Tampa International Airport (TPA), The Cafe by Mise en Place. The restaurant is the first Priority Pass option at Tampa Airport and is located in Concourse F after security directly in front of the security checkpoint by gate F85.
The Cafe by Mise en Place Information
- The restaurant is open from 4:30 AM until the last flight departs, and there are no restrictions on Priority Pass members.
- Located after security directly in front of the security checkpoint by gate F85.
- None of the concourses at TPA are connected airside, which means dining will only make sense for passengers departing from Concourse F.
- Priority Pass members will receive $28 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register one guest and will receive $56 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks with a guest.
- Any remaining balance can not be used towards gratuity.
- You will need a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel to take advantage of the credits.
- You can find the restaurant’s menu here.
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the American Express Platinum Card are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership. Click Here to learn more about these cards and other travel rewards cards.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Authorized User Access||Cost to Add Authorized User|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Yes||$75 Per Person|
|Amex Platinum Card||2||Yes||$175 Up to 3 People|
|Amex Business Platinum Card||2||Yes||$300 Per Person|
|Amex Hilton Business Card||Unlimited (10 Visits per Cardmember Year)||Primary Cardholder Only|
|Amex Hilton Ascend Card||Unlimited (10 Visits per Cardmember Year)||Primary Cardholder Only|
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.