Priority Pass Adds P.F. Chang’s at LAX Airport
Over the past year, we have seen a number of domestic & international airport restaurants join the Priority Pass lounge network. This is an exciting trend if you are a Priority Pass member, as these restaurants offer substantial credits that allow you to dine for free during your travels.
On Wednesday, Priority Pass added another restaurant at LAX Airport in which you can use your membership credits. P.F. Chang’s will join Campanile and Barney’s Beanery as the airport’s third Priority Pass restaurant. While most are likely familiar with P.F. Chang’s, I have provided some additional information below.
P.F. Chang’s LAX Information
- The restaurant is open from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM and there will not be restrictions for priority pass members.
- Located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal after security in the mezzanine level.
- Priority Pass members will receive $30 toward the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- You can register two guests and will receive $30 total credit towards the purchase of a meal and/or drinks for each guest.
- You can not use any remaining balance towards gratuity
- You will need a confirmed same-day boarding pass to take advantage of the credits (though this could be at arrival)
- You can find the restaurant’s menu here.
How to Get Priority Pass Membership
The easiest way to become a Priority Pass member is to hold one of the credit cards listed below. All of these cards include Priority Pass as a benefit of card membership. The Chase Sapphire Reserve and the The Platinum Card from American Express are going to be your best bet with the most lucrative membership. Additionally, if you often frequent LAX, the American Express Platinum card will give you access to the LAX Centurion Lounge which will be opening in 2019.
Click Here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Click Here to learn more about the Platinum Card from American Express.
Thrifty Tip: Curious what other restaurants you have access to with your Priority Pass membership? See our full guide to the restaurants you can access with Priority Pass membership here.
|Credit Card||Number of Guests With Free Access||Authorized User Access||Cost to Add Authorized User|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||2||Yes||$75 Per Person|
|Amex Platinum Card||2||Yes||$175 Up to 3 People|
|The Business Platinum Card from American Express||2||Yes||$300 Per Person|
|Citi Prestige Credit Card||2||Yes||$75 Per Person|
|Hilton Honors Amex Aspire Card||2||No||$0|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Amex Card||2||No||$0|
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.