Load Your Starbucks Account With $10+, Get Two Free Drinks Using Chase Pay
Quite often, we see promotional offers that represent an opportunity for our readers to get big discounts. We love featuring non-travel deals we think our readers care about and involve little effort to cash in on. Just yesterday, Starbucks announced a new promotion that offers great value for Starbucks Gold members.
Starbucks Gold members can receive 250 bonus stars (2 free menu items) if they reload their account with at least $10 through the Starbucks App using Chase Pay.
What you need to know:
- You must be a Starbucks Gold member to take advantage of this offer.
- This offer is valid from 6/4/17 – 6/7/17. Don’t wait on this, as it expires on Wednesday (6/7/17).
- If you’re a Chase cardmember, but don’t have Chase Pay, tap Pay in the Starbucks app, then Manage. Then select Edit Payment Methods followed by Add Payment Method and Set up Chase Pay. It is important to note that Chase pay will not work if you have both personal and business accounts linked to your Chase account. It will work for personal accounts only.
- Starbucks ran this same promotion back in January of this year. I took advantage of it both times, and earned 2 free drinks both times. There is no restrictions if you cashed in on the January promotion.
- Bonus stars will automatically be credited to your Starbucks Rewards account within 24 hours.
- The offer is good in the U.S. only.
Setting up Chase Pay and loading $10 to your Starbucks account via the app takes less than 5 minutes. It’s a small price to pay for 2 free menu items of your choice. It’s interesting to see Chase promoting their Chase pay service via Starbucks for the second time now. I’m not sure where they see the service going, but in the meantime, I’m happy to take them up on the free coffee. Don’t wait, the offer is only valid through Wednesday, June 7th.