Join me at Frequent Traveler University Chicago
After going full time with Thrifty Traveler, I’ve had a blast networking with other travel enthusiasts. Earlier this summer, I spoke at Frequent Traveler University (FTU) Minneapolis. I had a great time learning a few new tricks as well as meeting several readers. I’m excited to announce I’ve been invited to speak again at FTU Chicago! The event will be held at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare hotel.
Frequent Traveler University teaches travelers the tips, tricks and methods to travel cheaper, better, and more creatively. There are speakers and guest panels for every type of traveler. If you’d like to learn more about travel hacking & travel rewards, this is the event for you.
Two different flavors of FTU Chicago:
- FTU Signature – Two full days of miles and points strategy sessions for the intermediate to advanced traveler (Nov 17-19)
- FTU Expo – One day travel extravaganza with up to 3,000 fellow travelers (Nov 18th)
FTU Signature is for intermediate to advanced miles and points travelers. FTU Signature is a full weekend of exclusive seminars, meet the experts sessions, and social activities. Several meals are included. You will also have full access to the one-day FTU Expo. Tickets to FTU Signature are $249.
- Miles & Points
- Manufactured Spending
- Hotel Elite Status
- Credit Card Rewards
- Budget Airline Tips & Tricks
- How to Book the Cheapest Flight Possible
- Mileage Running
- The State of Miles and Points Panel
FTU Travel Expo is a new concept and will comprise of 36,000 sq ft of exhibition space and 4 simultaneous educational stages. Upwards of 3,000 travelers are expected to attend. Confirmed speakers include FTU regulars plus guest speakers Rudy Maxa, Nomadic Matt, Chris Guillebeau, Chris McGinnis & Johnny Jet, and more. Tickets to FTU Expo are $39.
Thrifty Tip: Use promo code FTUEARLY to get $10 off Expo tickets through July 31, 2017 (regular price $39 discounted to $29)
Featured Speakers at FTU Signature/Expo:
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Matt Kepnes (Nomadic Matt)
- Chris Guillebeau (Chris Guillebeau)
- Chris McGinnis (Travel Skills)
- Johnny Jet (Johnny Jet)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile At A Time)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Jared Kamrowski (Thrifty Traveler)
- Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea (No Mas Coach)
- Many more!
I’ll be speaking at both FTU Expo and Signature along with an impressive lineup of other speakers. Whether you’re an expert or new to the points and miles game, I think you’ll learn plenty of new tips and tricks. I hope to see many of you there!