Cheap sale on jetBlue nonstop, round-trip flights from New York City to Martha’s Vineyard. Availability August – October. This flight deal also works vice versa, if you live in Martha’s Vineyard and want to see New York City. All round-trip flights include free carry-on. Advance seat assignment is extra. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
This is jetBlue’s Blue Basic Economy Fare which does not allow seat assignment until check-in. This fare still allows free carry-on bags. jetBlue flights also offer free wifi during the flight and has the most legroom in economy of all US carriers.
Remember: All major US airlines are offering free changes or cancellations in exchange for a travel voucher. See all airlines’ policies and details here.
Thrifty Tip: Follow us on Instagram at @newyorkflightdeals to see the flight deal of the day out of New York on your news feed the minute we find it!
New York City to Martha’s Vineyard (JFK – MVY) – $136 nonstop/roundtrip
- Departures: August 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, September 1, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29, October 6-7
- Returns: August 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, September 1-2, 9, 16, 22-23, 29, October 6-7
- Some dates work vice versa, will take trial and error. Use return dates as departure dates if using vice versa.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – help support Thrifty Traveler.
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Learn how to get $750 off your next flight with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.