[InterJet] $268: Las Vegas to Mexico City, Mexico (Nonstop / Roundtrip)
Flights from 13 cities to Mexico City, Mexico for $199 were recently featured on Thrifty Traveler Premium last week!
Try our Premium service for free to get the best international flight deals even faster!
Check Mexico off your bucket list! Incredibly cheap sale on InterJet Airlines nonstop, round-trip flights from Las Vegas to Mexico City. Available from September through March 2020. InterJet fares offer free advanced seat assignment and carry-on. Availability has decreased since we instantly notified Premium subscribers of this deal. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
Thrifty Tip #1: Read about our Tips for Tracking Down the Best Dining in Mexico City and also check out Thrifty Traveler’s Why You Need to Travel to Mexico City.
Thrifty Tip #2: Check out our article about Free Travel Apps that may come in handy for your next trip abroad.
Las Vegas to Mexico City, Mexico (LAS – MEX) – $268 nonstop/roundtrip
- Departures: September 3, 20, 24, 28, October 2-5, 7-9, 11-12, 15-19, 22-23, 26, November 1, 6, 12-13, December 4, January 8, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20-22, February 7, 10, 15, 19-20, 22, 24, 27-28, March 4, 11, 19, 25
- Returns: September 9-10, 17-18, 20-25, 27-30, October 1-2, 5, 8-16, 18-30, November 2, 7-13, 19-25, December 4-11, January 11-25, 27-29, February 5-29, March 1-11, 18-31, April 1, 22-27
- Allow 7 days between departure and return, will take trial and error.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – we’ve done the searching for you!
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Get $500 off your next flight & free TSA PreCheck with the Capital One Venture card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.