I’m Speaking at Frequent Traveler University MSP!
After going full time with Thrifty Traveler, I’ve got more time for fun side projects. Next month, Frequent Traveler Advanced will be hosted in Minneapolis, MN at the Marriott Minneapolis Airport. I’ll be speaking on “How to book the cheapest flight possible.” There are speakers and guest panels for every type of traveler. If you’d like to learn more about travel hacking & travel rewards, this is the event for you. Hopefully, I’ll see some of you there!
There are a limited number of full weekend tickets available for sale at the price of $249. There will also be a limited number of Saturday-only tickets at $149, which is great for locals or those who can’t make the entire weekend. FTU Advanced will sell out quickly, so get your ticket before they’re gone!
Use promo code THRIFTYMSP to get $20 off of the full-weekend passes!
Frequent Traveler University teaches travelers the tips, tricks, and methods to travel cheaper, better, and more creatively. Our first ever Minneapolis event is June 9-11, 2017.
FTU Advanced is our most popular format, combining in-depth travel and travel hacking sessions.
- Maximizing Airline Miles in 2017
- Maximizing Hotel Programs in 2017
- Top-Tier Delta Status Through Credit Card Spend
- Booking the Cheapest Flights Possible
- …and more!
- Rudy Maxa of Rudy Maxa’s World is the host and executive producer of 95 television episodes on the world’s great destinations that air on public television stations nationwide and Travel Channel International.
- Gary Arndt of Everything Everywhere is an award-winning travel photographer who has visited over 110 countries and all 7 continents.
- Jared Kamrowski (Thrifty Traveler)
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea (No Mas Coach)
- Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- Ben Spangler
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile At A Time)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Twin Cities Travel Hacking Group share about the local travel hacking scene
- FlyerTalkers of MSP share their power traveler tips
- NWA Retirees share their stories from the skies