Hyatt Cardholders Get 10% Points Back on Redemptions This Summer
Hyatt has added a great new promotion for Chase World of Hyatt credit cardholders. As first reported by Doctor of Credit, you can get 10% of your points back on award stays between July 1 and Sept. 2.
To enroll, simply enter your World of Hyatt membership number at the promotion enrollment page.
What You Need to Know
- To take advantage of this promotion, you must register on the Hyatt website
- The promotion is only valid for World of Hyatt Credit card holders.
- You must register for the promotion before July 15, 2019 to take advantage
- If you already have award stays booked during this period, you do not need to rebook. Just make sure you have registered for the promotion and you should receive 10% of your redeemed points back.
- In order to be eligible to receive 10% of your points back, the entire stay must be completed no later than September 2, 2019
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences.
If you are a World of Hyatt credit cardholder looking to book an award stay in the next few months, this promotion is a no brainer. It will simply make any property you are looking at 10% less when using points or the points portion of a points + cash booking.
Just keep in mind that this is a points rebate, so you’ll need to have the full amount of points for your stay in your account.
Again, this promotion is only available for World of Hyatt credit cardholders. The World of Hyatt card is among our favorite hotel cards because of the welcome offer bonus it offers, the annual free night certificate, and the fact that it rewards you with additional free nights for ongoing spending.
Click Here to learn more about the World of Hyatt Credit Card.
This promotion is valid for stays between July 1 and Sept. 2, and you must register on or before July 15, 2019. Simply enter your World of Hyatt loyalty number at the promotion registration page to take advantage.
Lead photo credit of the Park Hyatt Mallorca
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.