Calling all adventurous couples looking to tie the knot! If you and your partner want to say “I Do” in an epic way, you’ve got to check this contest out.
Frontier Airlines and Las Vegas are teaming up to give one lucky traveling duo the chance to get married…on a plane. The winning couple will be married in the sky, surrounded by loved ones and land in Vegas for an exclusive honeymoon package.
How to Enter
- Upload a one-minute video of you and your fiance telling Frontier your story and why you want to get married at 30,000 feet
- Enter on Frontier’s website by Feb. 23
- Read full terms and conditions
According to Frontier’s website, the contest timeline is as follows:
- Feb. 23: Last day to submit your video for entry
- March 3: The top three couples will be selected and announced & voting on the top three submissions begins
- March 13: Last day to vote
- March 23: The winning couple is announced
Winning Couple Receives:
What else, besides saying “I Do” on a plane? Frontier and Las Vegas will cover:
- Roundtrip flights for the couple and 20 family/friends
- Dinner reception for the group
- Hotel accommodations for the group
- Dinner & entertainment for the winning couple
Frontier Airlines may not have a reputation for being glamorous, but this sure would be an unforgettable way to tie the knot.
Want to ring the wedding bells at 30,000 feet? Here’s your chance! Submit a video for a chance to get married – on a plane.