Earn 10,000 Extra AAdvantage Miles
Want to earn 10,000 extra AAdvantage miles? Citi recently started offering targeted 60k mile offers for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard. The good news is if you applied for the card in the last 90 days you can get matched to the 60k offer, even if you never received the 60k offer in the mail! I applied for the card about a month ago, and I was matched the 10,000 extra AAdvantage miles this morning via a message to my Citi account.
Message I sent via Citi Secure Message:
I recently became aware of the 60,000 Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select offer. Could you please match this offer to my recently opened card offer?
Response from Citi:
Mrs. TT and I were both matched to the 60k offer! Those extra 20k AAdvantage miles are enough points for a off-season one-way trip to Europe! Even if you don’t have the Citi AAdvantage Platinum card, you can still apply for the 50k offer and get matched shortly after approval. Make sure to check our thrifty tips, because you can likely apply for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum card again, even if it’s only been a couple months since your last approval!
Even with the upcoming AAdvantage devaluation, 10,000 extra miles still go along way! Even after the devaluation, my favorite one-way business class tickets to Europe are only 57,500, which will be attainable with the extra 10,000 miles! With the current Citi AAdvantage Loophole almost everyone can be approved for a new Citi AAdvantage Platinum card and get matched to the 60k offer!
H/T: Loophole Travel
Other AAdvantage Posts:
- American AAdvantage Award Availability in the Toilet (5 Tips)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Devaluation Coming March 2016
- Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage Loophole
- Citi 50k AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard offer is back!
- Earn 50k AAdvantage miles with CitiBusiness Platinum Select
- Best use of American AAdvantage Miles (Off-Peak European Awards)
- [Citigold Checking] Earn 100k AAdvantage Miles or Thank You Points
- 10 Tips for Booking Award Tickets