Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards Points with Chase Mortgage
Chase recently launched a lucrative offer that could be of interest if you are in the market to purchase a new home. Through August 6th, 2017, you’ll receive 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points for closing a new mortgage through Chase Bank Mortgage.
Last fall, Chase launched one of the most talked about credit cards in the history of consumer spending. The Sapphire Reserve card was their latest in the Sapphire card lineup and offered a spectacular temporary 100,000 point sign up offer. Management at Chase was impressed with the response to their prior offer, so it’s no surprise they are offering more points for another one of their products.
What You Need To Know About This Offer
- This offer is valid only for Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire cardholders.
- The 100,000 bonus points earned will work just as the points earned from the credit card products listed above. The 5/24 rule does not apply.
- The offer is valid only for new home purchases. .This offer is not eligible for home refinancing or home equity loans.
- Your Ultimate Rewards points will still be subject to the terms & conditions of the card agreements. This means that if you cancel your open credit card and you have a balance of Ultimate Rewards points, they will be forfeited, regardless of whether they were earned from the card or the mortgage bonus mentioned above.
- The 100,000 point bonus is equivalent to $1,500 of free travel for Sapphire Reserve cardholders or $1,250 for Sapphire Preferred cardholders if redeemed through the Chase ultimate rewards portal. For more information on uses for Ultimate Rewards points, see our article on the Best Use of Ultimate Rewards Points.
This is an interesting offer from Chase and a seemingly great way to attract potential mortgage clients. Data from Chase shows that holders of their Sapphire Reserve card product overwhelmingly belong to the millennial generation. It is no secret that millennials will be in the market to purchase homes over the next several years. I will be in the home market again soon, and will most certainly be looking at Chase as a financing option due to this offer. If you are in the market, you can already apply. This offer is good through August 6th, 2017.