Delta SkyMiles Domestic Sale (over 8,000 routes)!
Delta just announced a new SkyMiles sale for domestic travel! The sale covers travel from August 23rd to November 16th, to many locations in the United States. The sale starts at only 5,500 SkyMiles one-way!
- One-way awards starting at 5,500 SkyMiles within the United States and Alaska
- Purchase by June 7th
- Travel period: August 23 – November 15th
Thrifty Tip: Delta has no award charts to determine how much a route should cost. Want to know if a route is on sale? Search a one-way route outside of the sale dates.
Thrifty Tip #2: Worth it to splurge on Economy Comfort? You get 2-3 inches of extra legroom and free alcoholic drinks as well as additional snacks. Economy Comfort is a much better way to travel. We always recommend you burn your miles, as they typically devalue over time.
This isn’t as good of a sale as Delta’s recent Delta One sale to Europe but it works great for short domestic trips. There are over 8000+ routes included in the sale, so it’s likely your city is included in the sale!
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card By American Express
- 50,000 SkyMiles after $2,000 spend in 3 months (Limited time offer ends 7/6/16)
- $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- No annual fee the first year, then $95
- Priority Boarding
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar on Delta purchases. Earn 1 mile for all other spending.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- No foreign transaction fees