[Delta] $440: Seattle to Amsterdam, Netherlands (Nonstop / Roundtrip)
Flights from 12 cities to Amsterdam & Paris for $314 were recently featured on Thrifty Traveler Premium!
Sign up for Premium today to get instant fare notifications of cheap international flights from your city.
Discover the beauty of Amsterdam! Great sale on Delta nonstop, round-trip flights from Seattle to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Available from January to March. Delta fares are Basic Economy which includes free carry-on but no advanced seat assignment. Carry-on to save. Can be upgraded for a fee. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
This fare is Delta’s “Basic Economy fare” which does not allow seat assignment until check-in. This fare still earns SkyMiles and allows free carry-on bags.
Thrifty Tip #1: Looking for more international flight deals like this? Sign up for Thrifty Traveler Premium to get instant notification of flash sales and flight deals from your city. Follow us on Instagram at @seaflightdeals to see the flight deal of the day out of Seattle on your news feed the minute we find it!
Thrifty Tip #2: Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline. And check out our guide on How to See Amsterdam for Less to get the best out of your vacation!
Seattle to Amsterdam, Netherlands (SEA – AMS) – $440 nonstop/roundtrip
- Departures: January 15-16, 22-23, 29-30, February 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27, March 5-6, 12-13
- Returns: January 22-25, 29-31, February 1, 5-8, 12-15, 19-21, 26-27, March 1, 5-8, 12-14, 19-21
- Allow at least 7 days between departure and return, will take trial and error.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – we’ve done the searching for you!
- Learn how to get free TSA PreCheck & save $500 off your next flight with the Capital One Venture card
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.