[Delta] $376: San Francisco to Paris, France (Nonstop / Roundtrip)
Flights from 11 cities to Paris, France for $287 were recently featured on Thrifty Traveler Premium last week!
Try our Premium service for free to get the best international flight deals even faster!
Discover the beauty of France! Cheap sale on Delta nonstop, round-trip flights from San Francisco to Paris, France. Available from December through April 2020. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
This fare is Delta’s “Basic Economy fare” which does not allow seat assignment until check-in. This fare still earns SkyMiles and allows free carry-on bags. Carrying a Delta co-branded Amex card helps you beat Delta Basic Economy.
Thrifty Tip #1: Follow us on Instagram at @sanfranflightdeals to see the flight deal of the day out of San Francisco on your news feed the minute we find it!
Thrifty Tip #2: Check this interesting read from us, 3 Days in Paris: A Visual Itinerary for the City of Lights.
San Francisco to Paris, France (SFO – CDG) – $376 nonstop/roundtrip
- Departures: December 3-4, 9, January 8, 10, 13, 21-23, 28-30, February 4-5, 11, 19, March 3
- Returns: December 10-13, 16-17, January 7-10, 14-18, 20-24, 28-31, February 4-7, 11-15, 18-21, 26-28, March 3-7, 10-13, 18-19, 24-25, 30-31, April 1, 3
- Allow at least 7 days between departure and return, will take trial and error.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – we’ve done the searching for you!
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Learn how to get free TSA PreCheck & save $500 off your next flight with the Capital One Venture card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.