Great sale on Delta round-trip flights from St. Louis to Glacier National Park. Availability July – October. This flight deal also works vice versa, if you live in Glacier National Park and want to see St. Louis. Fares are basic economy which includes free carry-on but no advanced seat assignment. Only one connection each way. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
This fare is Delta’s “Basic Economy fare” which does not allow seat assignment until check-in. This fare still earns SkyMiles and allows free carry-on bags. Carrying a Delta co-branded Amex card helps you beat Delta Basic Economy.
Remember: All major US airlines are offering free changes or cancellations in exchange for a travel voucher. See all airlines’ policies and details here.
Thrifty Tip: Check out our article on the best apps for exploring a new city for your getaway!
St. Louis to Kalispell (STL – FCA) – $195 roundtrip
- Departures: July 1-31, August 1-31, September 1-11, 13-30, October 1-7
- Returns: July 1-11, 13-18, 20-25, 27-31, August 1-31, September 1-6, 8-19, 21-30, October 1-2, 6
- Some dates work vice versa, will take trial and error. Use return dates as departure dates if using vice versa.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – help support Thrifty Traveler.
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Learn how to get $750 off your next flight with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.