[Delta] $186: Minneapolis to Miami (Nonstop / Roundtrip)
Visit Florida for cheap! Great sale on Delta nonstop, round-trip flights from Minneapolis to Miami. Availability August – April 2020 (August through October dates are available for $177). This flight deal also works vice versa, if you live in Miami and want to see Minneapolis. All round-trip flights include free carry-on. Advance seat assignment is extra. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
This fare is Delta’s “Basic Economy fare” which does not allow seat assignment until check-in. This fare still earns SkyMiles and allows free carry-on bags. Carrying a Delta co-branded Amex card helps you beat Delta Basic Economy.
Thrifty Tip #1: Follow us on Instagram at @minneapolisflightdeals to see the flight deal of the day out of Minneapolis on your news feed the minute we find it!
Thrifty Tip #2: Check out our article on the best apps for exploring a new city for your getaway!
Minneapolis to Miami (MSP – MIA) – $186 nonstop/roundtrip
- Departures: August 21, 27-28, September 3, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, October 1-2, 8-9, 23, 30, November 13, 20, December 4, 11, January 6-15, 18-19, 21-22, 24-29, February 2, 4-12, 16, 18-19, 23-26, March 1-4, 10-11, 17, 24-25, 31, April 1
- Returns: September 10-11, 17-18, 25, October 1-2, 8-9, 16, 23, November 6, 13, 20, December 4, 11, 18, 24-25, January 7-16, 18, 21-25, 27-31, February 1, 5-8, 10-12, 18-21, 25-28, March 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25
- Some dates work vice versa, will take trial and error.
- August through October dates are available for $177.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – we’ve done the searching for you!
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Learn how to get free TSA PreCheck & save $500 off your next flight with the Capital One Venture card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.
- Learn how to find and book the best Airbnb each time.
- New To Airbnb? Sign up using our link and you will receive up to $55 towards your first stay (we will get $20 as well).
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.