Get $10 off Your Next Uber Ride for Android Users (Both New & Existing Users)
Uber is currently offering a $10 ride credit to new and existing users who have an Android smartphone and pay for the ride with Android Pay (sorry iPhone users). All you need to do to take advantage of this promotion is enter promo code ANDROIDPAY under the promotions tab of your Uber app. Once this is done, the credit will automatically apply to your next Uber ride. Per the terms and conditions of the offer, this will expire by May 30th, 2016 or earlier at Uber’s sole discretion. Make sure to use this before it expires.
Thrifty Tip #1: You will likely be able to add the promo code via the Apple iOS app (I was able to), however it is unlikely that you will receive a discount as you will not be able to pay with Android Pay.
Thrift Tip #2: New to Uber? Sign up here and we will both receive a free ride.
Thrifty Tip #3: Be sure to use the Chase Sapphire Preferred card on all Uber trips as you earn 2X points on travel (which includes Uber). These points can be used to book flight deals from Thrifty Traveler!
Uber runs ride promotions like this often, however rarely do they include existing users of the service. If you are an Android Phone user, this is a no brainer. Don’t wait, ride before May 30th to take advantage of the offer!
Other Uber Articles you should read:
Chase Sapphire Preferred (TOP STARTER CARD)
- 50k Ultimate Rewards bonus after $4,000 spend in 3 months ($625 or more towards travel)
- Points can be used to book $625 worth of flight deals directly through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards portal
- 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants, 1x points everywhere else
- No annual fee the first year, then $95
- No foreign transactions fees
- Named a ‘Best Credit Card’ for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months
- The best uses of Ultimate Rewards and a listing of travel partners.