Amex Offers Loophole (Get Amex Offers on multiple cards!)
Recently we covered valuable American Express (Amex) Offers from Uber/Amazon and Airbnb. The problem with Amex Offers is that you can only assign an offer to ONE of your cards, not more than one, even if it shows up on multiple cards. Well there is an Amex Offers loophole that allows you to assign the offer to more than one card on your account. All you need to do is open up each card in a different tab on your browser. Once you have a tab open for each card, you can assign the offers one by one! This can be extremely lucrative if you find a really valuable offer!
Where to find Amex Offers
If haven’t used Amex Offers before, simply log into your American Express account and scroll down near the bottom of the screen and there should be a box called Amex Offers & Benefits. If you see an offer you like, simply add the offer to the card and make a qualifying purchase at that business with your card. You should receive a statement credit for the offer within a week of making a purchase. It’s that easy! Keep reading to learn how to maximize these offers.
To apply the Amex Offer on more than one card follow these steps:
- Log into your Amex online account.
- Open a second tab and log back into your account and select another one of your Amex cards.
- Scroll down to the Amex Offers & Benefits.
- If you see the same offer leave the tab open (not all cards have the same offers).
- Open a third tab and so on.
- Once you have opened up separate tabs for each card you can then select the offer (add to card).
- Now each of those cards should have the offer instead of only one!
I’m a huge fan of Amex offers because it is basically free money. Make sure to check your various American Express cards because they all can have different offers, and they can change from week to week. Make sure to select the offer right away when you see it because many of them are only up for a day or two!