Amazon Cuts the Cost of Prime to $67 on Friday Only
Prepare yourselves! From 12:00am ET to 11:59pm PT on Friday, September 25, all new Amazon Prime memberships will cost $67 (normally $99). The sale is one day only, and the occasion is Amazon’s five Emmy wins. When Amazon wins, everyone wins.
I’ve had Amazon Prime for 8 years, and it’s something I really value. The most valuable service is the free two-day shipping, where I can save time and money by not having to drive to the store to pick up items. My second most used Prime service is Instant Video. We use Prime Video on our TV as well as on our laptops, and the service is very similar to Hulu and Netflix. It’s a great service which is included in the annual fee. There are plenty of other Amazon services which I honestly have just not used yet.
Prime membership includes:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes.
- Prime Instant Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs (similar to Spotify)
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Mom: These include 20% off diapers through Subscribe & Save and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry.
- Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits (also great for college students)
If you don’t have Amazon Prime this a great way to test out the service for a year. Give it a try I know you’ll get hooked on the service! The service pays for itself in no time. Remember it’s for Friday, September 25th only!