[Alaska Flight Deal] $126: Los Angeles to Mammoth Lakes / Yosemite (or vice versa)
The Alaska flash sale is still going strong – but be sure to book by midnight tonight! Here’s your chance to cross both Mammoth Lakes and Yosemite off your bucket list. Cheap sale on nonstop Alaska Airlines round-trip flights from Los Angeles to Mammoth Lakes. Never heard of the place? It’s a town in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains, just a 45 minute drive from Yosemite.
Availability April – June, into the start of peak summer. All flights are nonstop and work in reverse if you live in Mammoth Lakes and want to visit Los Angeles. Fare includes seat assignment and carry-on. Book quick, this won’t last!
Thrifty Tip #1: Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline. During your trip, check out the basalt columns of Devils Postpile, Rainbow Falls, and Mono Lake’s saltwater and limestone towers.
Los Angeles to Mammoth Yosemite (LAX – MMH) – $126 nonstop/roundtrip
- Departures: April 10-11, 14, 17, May 22-23, 26, 29-30, June 2, 5-6
- Returns: April 10-11, 14, 17, May 22-23, 26, 29-30, June 2, 5-6
How to Search & Book:
- Help support Thrifty Traveler by booking through Priceline
- Learn how to save $500 off your next flight with the the Capital One Venture card
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline