Great sale on Alaska Airlines round-trip flights from Burbank to Glacier National Park. Availability August – November. This flight deal also works vice versa, if you live in Glacier National Park and want to visit Burbank. All round-trip flights include free carry-on. Advance seat assignment is extra. Only one connection each way. Book quick, this fare won’t last!
This is an Alaska Airlines Saver Fare, which includes a free carry-on bag. Seat selection is limited or assigned at check-in.”
Remember: All major US airlines are offering free changes or cancellations in exchange for a travel voucher. See all airlines’ policies and details here.
Thrifty Tip: Check out our article on the best apps for exploring a new city for your getaway!
Burbank to Kalispell (BUR – FCA) – $165 roundtrip
- Departures: August 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, September 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30, October 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28, November 3-4, 10-11, 17-18
- Returns: August 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, September 9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30, October 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28, November 3-4, 10-11, 17-18
- Some dates work vice versa, will take trial and error. Use return dates as departure dates if using vice versa.
How to Search & Book:
- Book via Priceline – help support Thrifty Traveler.
- Book now and ask questions later! You can cancel up to 24 hours after booking with Priceline.
- Learn how to get $750 off your next flight with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- Book cheap hotels with Priceline.