[FLASH SALE] Delta ONE flights to Europe for 99k SkyMiles (Round-trip)
Delta just announced a 48 hour flash sale on their Delta One product. It appears this deal is available from almost every city with Delta Service in the United State to several European destinations for only 99,000 SkyMiles (normally 140k or more) in Delta One. Flights are available March through May. If you’ve been stockpiling Delta SkyMiles, this is one of the best uses for those miles. This offer expires November 16th at 11:59 EST.
Included in Delta One:
- Flat-bed seats with direct aisle access
- Westin Heavenly In-Flight Bedding
- TUMI amenity kit featuring Kiehl’s products
- chef-curated menus with thoughtfully selected fine wines
- Delta Sky Club access
Thrifty Tip #1: Already booked an award fare during this time period? Call Delta and they should refund the difference.
Thrifty Tip #2: Always try to fly the Airbus A330 (pictured above) or the Boeing 747/777 if you are flying Delta One, which are equipped with the fancy reverse herringbone seats.
- March 1st – June 30th, 2017
- Trips must include a Saturday
- Must book roundtrip
- LHR – London
- MAN – Manchester
- ZRH – Zurich
- BRU – Brussels
- DUS – Dusseldorf
- FRA – Frankfurt
- MAD – Madrid
- AMS – Amsterdam
- CDG – Paris
This deals comes around once or twice a year and is one of the best uses of Delta SkyMiles. We frequently hear people complain about how worthless SkyMiles are for flight redemptions. Many people call them “SkyPesos”, but sales like this show you how valuable they are. I’d recommend booking ASAP as I’m not sure how long the award space will last. If you’re looking to stock up on SkyMiles for the next sale we’d recommend the limited offer listed below or one of the others on our Top Cards page.
More Delta Tips & Tricks:
- Guide to Booking Delta Award Tickets
- Save on GoGo In-flight Internet Access
- Which Points can be Transferred into Delta SkyMiles
- How to pay for Delta flights with SkyMiles
- Difference between SkyMiles and MQMs
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.